jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007


Comunicado de Frankie Banali

Recogido en su web


I want to thank everyone for the hundreds of condolences that I've received in honor of Kevin which continues to pour in. With Kevin's passing a very large part of my life and my history has come to end and I can't imagine life without his presence.

I've not slept. There is such a void in every part of my life now. I can't find any words to say that make any sense of it. I can't fix this, I can't change this and I'm expected accept the unbearable. I can't utter a sentence or think of my dear friend or even say his name without a flood of tears.

I can't stand that I won't hear his voice on the phone.
I can't stand that I won't step on a stage with him again.
I can't stand that I won't share another day with him.
I can't stand that I won't sit across from him laughing.
I can't stand to go past the room and see the awards we earned and shared.
I can't stand that life is forever changed.
I can't stand that I can't change this.
I can't stand that I have to accept this.

This is a picture that Kevin sent to me on May 24, 2007. It was taken in 1993 after we had reconciled and started working together again and when he sent it to me he called to say that this is how he will always like to remember us as friends. A relationship in life that continued until now. I want to remember my dear Kevin in life like this rather than in his passing.

No hay comentarios: