miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2007


Eric Martin: Gira en Europa en Diciembre

Información obtenida de Rafabasa y el blog de Eric Martin:

Hello gang,

Remember me? Yup, it’s your friendly neighborhood rock and soul servant, daddy day care minion, lazy ass blogster and man about town (or should I say world traveler?). Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it’s been a long time.
I’ve been keeping a close eye on the web page and I’m sorry I’ve been incognito. No excuse…. uhm except it takes me all day and all night to type…I suck at it. I have been doing a lot of projects over the last year; benefits around the country, writing the never ending solo album ( I’ve always needed a good kick in the ass to get going), Scrap Metal gigs, Singing BG’s on a new Ted Nugent record (Amazing huh? Thanks Jack), singing on a new karaoke game, a handful of shows around the globe and learning to tango…nah just kidding. My big focus right now is my upcoming tour in Australia, South America, Europe, India and a more shows in North America. I’m calling the tour “Live down under, up and over, around the horn and back in the USA.” If all goes according to plan I’m going to have a goodtime and hopefully so will you. I do hear some talk about going back throughout Europe in December. Bring it on baby.

No hay comentarios: